I enjoy designing baby printables and will be sharing with you today a no-cost DIY solution to organizing your baby’s nursery.
This post may contain affiliate links, please see disclaimer for details.
These free printable closet dividers work well in keeping your baby’s closet organized by clothing size and can be a great addition to your baby’s nursery theme.
The dividers will include the following sizes:
- 2 months
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 0/3 months
- 3/6 months
- 9 months
- 12 months
- 6/9 months
- 9/12 months
- 1 year
- 18 months
- 12/24 months
- 24 months
This pattern is actually one of my favorites. The cute, floral pattern came to mind when I envisioned a breezy night under the moonlight.
When you think of florals that glow in the meadow, it’s relaxing and soothing to the mind. Just what we need as new parents right?
With these simple steps, you can easily complete your baby’s nursery!
Here’s how to start:
- You want to first download the dividers below and save it to your desktop or personal file.
- Print out the dividers.
- Cut along the dotted lines and voila! It’s ready to use.
I couldn’t resist including a video along with these printable dividers. For some, videos are much easier to follow.
Tips and Recommendations
If you plan to print these dividers using regular copy paper (20 lb.), keep in mind that the paper is quite thin and can easily tear.
If you want strong and sturdy dividers, here are a few tips and recommendations you can follow:
- Laminate the printed dividers first, and then cut out the template.
- Use thicker paper (28 lb. to 110 lb.). The higher the pound, the more sturdy it is. Make sure you verify the max paper weight that your printer can accept before purchasing heavier paper.
- Go to your local print shop. It can be Office Depot, Staples, or any other print services that can print out the dividers for you.
Good luck and I hope you enjoy these dividers!
Loved the printable? Comment below and share with us how you decorated your nursery! (We love pictures!)
DOWNLOAD FREE PRINTABLES!
Gain instant access to my personal collection of 30+ printables for topics such as pregnancy, baby, finance, and more. Plus - get monthly printables sent straight to your inbox.